My Blog List

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi! Well the snow that was predicted for North Jersey fizzled out again. I just wanted to share a fantastic product I just discovered. It is called DAIYA. It is a kosher and parve cheese substitute. It comes in three flavors that I have found: pepper jack style shreds, mozzarella style shreds, and cheddar style shreds. It melts to a nice gooeyness. We tried the pepper jack on chili and it was fantastic. The flavor was great. I was very pleasantly surprised, as was my husband. Now to try chicken parmigiana with the mozzarella flavored one. Give it a try and let me know what you think. By the way, I have a great vegetarian Purim recipe I will be sharing with you in the next week or so. Staring to work on recipes for my Passover demos. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment